Thursday, January 3, 2008

A new start in the new year

Hooray! A brand new blog! I was having too much technical trouble on the old blog, so here I am.

There's so much content to get in here....
To begin with, I've just started working at Bad Woman Yarns in Wallingford Center. I love it! It's only 5 blocks from my house, right in the middle of Wallingford in the old school building. My job is to knit and help people and talk about yarn and knitting all day -- perfect.
Last night we hosted our first Wednesday night (6pm to 8pm) knitting group. Teresa brought her friends Kate and Hanna, and my old roommate Susan attended as well.

Here are some pictures (thanks, Teresa!):
This is me talking to Hanna.


This is Susan in the backgroung with her Noro sock project and me showing Kate how to knit in the foreground.


Here's Susan and Kate.


And Susan.

Hanna

Fast knitting!!

No comments: